ABSA Learnerships 2022
ABSA Learnerships 2022; ABSA learnerships are opened for application from all interested candidates.
All interested applicants are to submit their applications using the procedures below.
Applicants are to make sure that they fulfill all the requirements in order to improve their chances.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is one of the top 4 banks in South Africa. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Barclays Africa Group.
Absa’s services include private; corporate; business; investment and retail banking, as well as wealth management products. The bank operates in South Africa and Namibia.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Absa learnerships take place over 12 to 18 months, and are awarded in the following fields:
- ATM Technician
- Branch Management
- Customer Service
- Debt Counselling
- Home Loans Officer
- IT Business Analyst
- Loans Officer
- Marketing Management
- Treasury Analyst
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Completed Matric
- Passed Accounting or Mathematics in Matric
- Not currently employed
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- Willing to learn
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Previous banking knowledge (advantageous but not essential)
- Previous experience in the retail sector (advantageous but not essential)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: the ABSA website
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Any other relevant certificates (certified copies)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contactable references
Candidates who meet the entry criteria will be required to complete an online assessment after they have submitted their application. Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted and be interviewed to measure their skills, abilities and physical fitness levels.
There are other graduate programmes available with ABSA. Follow the link for Details on Graduate programmes
Tel: 011 350 4000