ACSA Engineering Traineeship Programme 2018 / 2019
ACSA Engineering Traineeship Programme 2018 / 2019, Applications are invited from qualified applicants for the Airport Company South Africa traineeship programme. An exciting career opportunity exists for dedicated and energetic individuals to join theInfrastructureAsset Management divisionat O.R. Tambo International Airport
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve high level of availability, reliability and operability of infrastructure / assets with minimum cost to contribute to business sustainability and profitability.
- Ensure that maintenance contracts are aligned to ACSA requirement to comply to stakeholder and related legislative requirements to ensure continuous operations.
- Identify and apply viable technology and strategies to improve equipment / asset efficiency’s and lifestyle costing.
- Ensure effective and compliant contract management and that work is executed in accordance with contract (time frame, SLA, Scope, quality, budget, contractors).
- Compile business cases for capital approval.
- Forecast and review cash flow on monthly basis. Perform quality inspection on maintenance work done and implement / propose remedial action where necessary.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
BEng (Mechanical) or BSc (Mechanical), or equivalent qualification
BEng (Electrical / Electronic) or BSc (Electrical / Electronic), or equivalent qualification
BEng (Civil) or BSc (Civil), equivalent qualification
Closing Date: 15 June 2018
Location: OR Tambo Airport
The Trainee Programme is ideal for motivated youth with a high level of integrity who possess the following competencies:
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organising
- Problem solving
- Adapting and responding to change
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
Short-listed candidates will undergo relevant background checks, vetting and medical examinations as per the company’s security regulations.
How To Apply
Click the link below in order to put in your application. Please make sure that you supply all the necessary documents in order to increase your chances.