Afgri is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing HR Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Role Purpose: Serve as an Administrator to provide administrative support to the Learning & Development and Talent Management teams.
- Skills Development
- Stakeholder Relations
- Learning and Development Administration
- Degree / Diploma in: HR / Human resource or related qualification.
- Vacation work in an HR environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of skills development
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Sound knowledge of HR principles and the skills development industry
- Team player
- Maximising performance
- Results orientated
Internship Application Closing Date: 14 December 2021
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
How To Apply For Afgri HR Internships Programme
NB. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful, and are hereby thanked for their interest.