Agri SA is inviting all South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Agri SA is looking for a young and dynamic individual to join their team in the Corporate Affairs and Marketing department. In this role, you will support the corporate chamber and marketing department. We are looking for someone with innovative ideas and a creative spark.
Corporate Affairs Administrative Support
- Support in stakeholder engagements
- Drafting of documents
- Writing of reports
- General support (help colleagues with proofreading, brainstorming, etc.)
- Manage stakeholder database
- Communication with sponsors
- Administration of marketing campaigns (planning, execution, and reporting)
- Event planning and coordination
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g., Marketing/ Public Relations/ Economics) or 1 year’s work experience (part-time) in a relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Big ideas and an anything is possible attitude
- Strong creative skills (writing and visually)
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate, with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- English and Afrikaans bilingual
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 20 June 2022
How To Apply For Agri SA Internships Programme
Please email your cv to email@example.com.
Please be informed that if you have not been contacted within 14 days from the closing date of this advertisement, you must accept that your application was unsuccessful.