AHRI Work Readiness Programme 2019
AHRI Work Readiness Programme 2019, A work readiness graduate programme for being organised by AHRI for interested and qualified applicants. Read through and apply before the deadline date.
If you are passionate about working with people and want to gain experience in a multidisciplinary organisation we would like to hear from you. This internship opportunity is based in our Somkhele Site.
1. Be unemployed.
2. Must have completed N6 theory in Office Administration / Hospitality Management from a public TVET.
3. Must have written confirmation from the TVET College that they are eligible for the 18 months workplace experience to graduate.
4. Must have a strong academic record.
Please include a cover letter with your CV explaining why you think you are suitable for an internship at AHRI.
Closing Date: 27 August 2018
Location: Mtubatuba, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
How To Apply
- Apply Online for the AHRI Office Administration Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the AHRI Office Hospitality Management Graduate / Internship
- Apply Onlien for the AHRI Office Administration Graduate / Internship