Alexander Forbes Learnerships 2019
Alexander Forbes Learnerships 2019; Alexander Forbes Learnerships are opened for application from all interested candidates. All interested applicants are to submit their applications using the procedures below. Applicants are to make sure that they fulfill all the requirements in order to improve their chances.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Alexander Forbes Group Holdings (or “Alexander Forbes”) are a specialized financial services provider, offering financial advice and products to businesses, institutions and individuals. The company was founded in 1935 and have business interests throughout Africa, the Middle East and Europe.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Alexander Forbes Learnership is a 12 month programme whereby students gain theoretical classroom education, practical workplace application, and at the end of the programme, a South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) accredited qualification.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive one of the following qualifications, depending on your training received or selected field of study:
- Contact Centre Operations (NQF 4)
- Short-term Insurance (NQF 4)
- Software Developer IT (NQF 5)
- Wealth Management (NQF 5)
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Completed Matric
- Passed Mathematics in Matric
- Passed a minimum of 2 South African languages in Matric
- Achieved a minimum average pass mark of 60% in Matric
- Not currently employed
- Not studying (or planning to study) during the course of the learnership programme
- Willing to commit to a 12 months programme
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Good command of the English language – writing and verbal
- Positive attitude
- Aable to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of integrity
- Professional at all times
- Honest and accountable
- Attention to detail
- *Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Before you can apply, you will need to Register an Account on the Alexander Forbes Careers website :
you can then Login to your account or create an account and proceed with your application.
Find the latest learnership opportunity by searching the word “learnership” in the keyword search bar on the Alexander Forbes Careers website.
Once you have read and meet all the entry requirements, you can select the “Apply” button at the bottom.
You will be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ statement of results (certified copy)
- Any other relevant qualification certificates (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Disabled students: a valid medical record with details of your disability
Alexander Forbes Head Office
Tel: 011 269 0000