Amathuba Learnership 2019
The Amathuba (“opportunities”) Learnership Program develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Wealth Management Level 4 qualification. The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components.
Amathuba Learnerships are your chance to get Wealth Management Level 4 of qualification from this company. The function of this programme is to help for graduated students. The Amathuba assurance company concerns to give this programme for South Africa coverage. We know that it is quite difficult for matriculants to get their job without particular qualification as this programme. They provide you with twelve months of classroom and workplace for teaching and learning process in order to have better knowledge about the qualification.
Requirements and Criteria
Of course, the Amathuba Learnerships require some qualifications or requirements for their applicants. First of all, they must be passed the latest grade at 12 before consider following this programme. Additional information is that they must be not employed in any company at the moment. In details, their passing qualification or NQF level 4 should meet these criteria. The English subject and Math subjects (including Math Literacy) should be more than fifty percent. If the applicants have higher level than Grade 12 or NQF level 4, they are not allowed to pass this programme. The citizen should be South African citizen, live in the Cape Town and the age is restricted for eighteen until twenty five years old only. The second language subject is also necessary for gaining this programme. The company focuses to give Black Men, Women and disabilities people for Old Mutual’s Employment Equity plan.
Your CV must include the following:
- Race, Gender, Nationality, Age, Matric Subjects and results, Residential Address, Disability status (yes or no), list any complete or uncompleted qualifications.
- Applications close on 8 January.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo written assessments.
- Candidates must have a favorable credit status.
- Based on the assessment results a further short list of applicants will be invited to attend a competency based interview.
- A final short list of applicants will be invited to a final interview with Line Managers.
- Offers will be extended to successful applicants by mid February and the Learnership commences on 1 March
- If you have any enquiries.
How to Apply
If you think you are qualified from those criteria of Amathuba Learnerships, you should prepare your application. Important information about the applicant’s identity is necessary such as race, age, matric subject results which informed above. When they are passed the criteria, they will be invited to next-level test of written assessment and interview. They also should have good credit status in order to be beneficial for their career. The last test will be interviewed by Line Managers in the end if they are shortlisted. Usually, this opportunity starts in the first quarter every year like January. You can check that the application is open or not by clicking this official site.