ArcelorMittal South Africa is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Production Learnership Programme 2022.
Successful candidates will enter a 12-month Learner’s Agreement, focusing on the steel manufacturing process. The training program is based on a structured outcome-based approach which includes institutional and on the job training. Regular assessment and progress monitoring will form an integral part of the learnership program.
Applicants need to be in possession of the following Qualification:
- A complete Grade 12 qualification with the following minimum criteria;
- English 50%
- Mathematics 45% or Mathematics Literacy S5%
A contractual training agreement will apply. The bursary includes specified training cost, PPE, payment of institutional training, personal insurance as well as bursary allowance. Permanent employment on completion is not guaranteed.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 04 February 2022
Learnership Location: VanderbijIpark/Vereeniging/Pretoria Works
How To Apply For ArcelorMittal SA Production Learnerships Programme
Applicants must drop a complete CV including a copy of ID and proof of all qualifications at mailbox provided at the Main Security Gate, ArcelorMittal, VanderbijIpark Works, Delfos Boulevard Vanderbijlpark.
- The successful candidates will be subject to a medical examination.
- By submitting your application, you give consent for us to use your personal information for recruitment purposes and reporting.
- ArcelorMittal will not ask any money for apprenticeship or production learnership, should anybody contact you and offer apprenticeship or production learnership for fees It should not be accepted.
- If you did not get any feedback on your application by the end of September 2022 consider your application unsuccessfully.
- ArcelorMittal permanent employee’s children will receive first preference.