Aurecon Learnerships 2022
Aurecon Learnerships 2022; Aurecon Learnerships are opened for application from all interested candidates.
All interested applicants are to submit their applications using the procedures below.
Applicants are to make sure that they fulfill all the requirements in order to improve their chances.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aurecon is an engineering; consulting; project management; design and planning company with main delivery centres in South Africa and Australia. The company boasts a staff force of 7500 strong and has offices in 28 countries throughout the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
The firm provides design, advisory and asset management services to projects in various markets around the world.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Aurecon generally offer learnerships to students in the following career paths:
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed one of the following qualifications: BSc or BEng Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- Have a maximum of 12 months working experience
- Not currently employed
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Team player
- Willing to learn and work hard
- Flexible and committed
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at Aurecon official website
You may be required to upload or submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Engineering qualification certificate (certified copy)
- Any other relevant certificates (certified copies)
- Contactable references from previous employers (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of address
Tel: 012 427 2000