Avenda is inviting all South African unemployed youth to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Averda’s Internship is a 12 month Internship based in our branches situated in Kwa Zulu Natal, Western Cape, and Gauteng . As an Intern, you will be paired with qualified and experienced Leaders in the organization and industry who will serve as your mentor and coach, working on exciting impactful projects and tasks that will groom you personally and professionally.
This curated development structure will enable you to showcase your smarts, and talent, build meaningful connections and add value to yourself and Averda.
Fields of study:
- Environmental Sciences Diploma/Degree
- Industrial Psychology / Human Resources Diploma/Degree
- Marketing and Sales Diploma/Degree
- Business Administration Diploma/Degree
- Operations Management Diploma/Degree
- Transport and Logistics Management Diploma/Degree
- Safety Management Diploma/Degree/Samtrac Certificate
Please click the link below for details on how to apply.
Internship Location: South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 30 June 2022
How To Apply For Avenda Intrenships Programme
Indicate the Internship you are applying for in the subject line: e.g. Application for HR Internship
Submit Applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org