BAT is inviting all applicants to South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Procurement Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The programme comprises of functional projects which the intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, the candidate will receive coaching from the assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, to grow both business and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated from the University within the last 1 year. We are looking for someone ambitious, adaptable and with a zeal for learning. You will need to have excellent analytical skills, to be able to take on complex tasks and to work independently, complemented by a high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint is required for the role. Experience using PowerBI would be an advantage.
- A Diploma in Business Administration, Operations Management, Procurement, or related, as well as working experience in Procurement, would be a plus.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the function.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: Not Specified