Bell Equipment is inviting all applicants to apply for the ongoing Parts Trainee / Internship Programme 2021.
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered.
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
Full training will be provided for all duties listed below.
- Stores Maintenance ( Binning, labelling etc )
- Stock counts
- General Admin
- Grade 12 ( Abet Level 4)
- Computer Literate with knowledge of internet / email
- Good Communication skills, verbal & written
- Applicants must be able to use own initiative
- Must be willing to relocate on completion of training if required
- Have a valid drivers’ licence
- Previous experience in a parts environment will be an advantage
Internship Application Closing Date : 13 May 2021
Internship Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo
How To Apply For Bell Equipment Parts Trainee / Internships 2021
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.