BP is hereby inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Our 2022 graduate recruitment program offers challenging and exciting opportunities to help develop your career in one of the following disciplines.
Fields of study:
- Mechanical and chemical engineering
- Procurement, supply chain and logistics
- Marketing, sales and retail
- Finance and cost accounting
- Human resources
- Must have 0 or less than one year of post-qualification experience
- Degree from a recognized university
- Legally authorized to work in South Africa
- Ability to work under pressure and strong leadership,
- Interpersonal and team working skills.
What you get from the programme:
- A competitive salary based on your academic qualifications.
- Health and retirement plans
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation days and public holidays, plus special leave for big life occasions like getting married.
- Access to great facilities, including gyms and wellness centres.
- Professional guidance and support on issues like legal queries, health, wellbeing and bereavement.