Bryte Insurance is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme offered in 2021 / 2022.
The Bryte Learnership Programme is offered in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) and focuses on assisting previously disadvantaged young South Africans, by creating the opportunity to gain work-related experience in the Short-Term Insurance industry.
During the 12-month Programme, you will work towards obtaining a FETC (Further Education Training Certificate) Short-Term Insurance Qualification. As part of the learning component of the Programme, you have the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge around technical insurance and insurance systems. In addition, you will attend sessions that focus on behavioural competencies.
You will be guided, coached and mentored by Bryte managers who will support you throughout the programme. Our company regards the Learnership Programme as a key economic and social enabler as it benefits the individual, society and the Insurance Industry as a whole.
Bryte Insurance Learnerships Requirements:
- Under the age of 24 (i.e. turning 24 in 2022)
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 qualification
- 50% in Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy
- 50% in English Higher or Standard Grade
- 50% in a Second Language Higher or Standard Grade
- No further qualifications since Grade 12 and not presently studying towards a qualification
- Not have the financial means to obtain a qualification
- Fluent in English and one other official South African language
- Good negotiation skills with an ability to influence others
- The ability to successfully present to individuals and groups
- The ability to network effectively and build long-term sustainable relationships
- Self-motivated individual / Entrepreneurial drive
- A target-driven mind-set
Learnership Application Closing Date: 07 September 2021
Learnership Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal