Buffalo City Municipality partnership with National Treasury is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Buffalo City Municipality jointly with national treasury hereby invites qualified graduates who are residents of Buffalo City or the Eastern Cape Province and who are unemployed to apply for the following training opportunities in the following fields for a period of three (3) years.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
- Executive Support Services (GIS) x 2
- Requirements: BSc or B Degree with GIS, Geography, or related Earth Science qualification with GIS as a Major – Ref No: 1/22 (NTI)
- Infrastructure Services Intern x 6
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering – Ref No: 2/22 (NTI)
- BSc or B Degree in Electrical Engineering – Ref No: 3/22 (NTI)
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering – Ref No: 4/22 (NTI)
- BSc or B Degree in Civil Engineering – Ref No: 5/22 (NTI)
- Spatial Planning & Development – Human Settlements Intern x 3
- National Diploma in Town Planning – Ref No: 7/22 (NTI)
- BSc Degree in Town Planning – Ref No: 7/22 (NTI)
NB: Opportunities are open for unemployed graduates who have never participated in any Internship before. Candidates who have previously participated in an Internship or Graduate programme before will be automatically disqualified.
Internship Location: East London, Eastern Cape
Internship Closing Date: 01 March 2022
How To Apply For Buffalo City Municipality Internships Programme
To apply submit a copy of your curriculum vitae together with a covering letter, along with the relevant required documentation for a specific post. (i.e. certified copies of diplomas, degrees, Identity Document and drivers’ licenses, where applicable). Non-submission of the required supporting documentation may disqualify a candidate.
Applications can be posted to:
The Directorate of Corporate Services,
P.O Box 134,
Hand delivered to: the Human Resources Development & Performance Department, 58 Belgravia Crescent, Southernwood 5200
Candidates are advised that the obligation rests upon them to demonstrate that they meet the minimum requirements specified for the post. Any candidate who does not meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified.
Should candidates not be notified of the outcome of their applications within twenty eight (28) days of the closing date, they may regard themselves as having been unsuccessful