Cambridge Seta Graduate Programme 2018
Cambridge Seta Graduate Programme 2018, Masscash Wholesale is a food, liquor, personal care and general merchandise wholesaler. We are proud to facilitate the success of our suppliers, our reseller customers, our associates, and the communities we serve.
Masscash and the Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&RSETA) is inviting unemployed graduates within the Wholesale and Retail Sector to participate in the 2018 Graduate Programme.
- To fully understand and to take ownership of own development towards completing the Graduate programme.
- To attend all required classroom training sessions as per the Training programme and implement the learning’s and/or skills.
- To ensure a high level of customer care through being visible and by proactively approaching customers
- To train and be found competent in all departments and able to assist in such departments as when required.
- Complete a daily logbook, for inspection by the Seta
- To complete adhoc projects as and when required, as part of the learning journey
Skills, Abilities and Job related Knowledge:
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Computer literacy and analysing skills
• Planning and organising
• Conflict management Competencies
• Supporting and coordinating
• Interacting and presenting
• Creating and conceptualising
• People management skills
• Adapting and coping
• Enterprising and performing
- Relevant Degree in (B.com, Bus Management, Retail Management, B. com Admin)
- Retail and/or management experience (advantageous)
- Excel knowledge (advantageous)
- Time management skills