Canyon Coal is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Canyon Coal invites applications for the Internship Programme that will run for a maximum period of 12 months in the below mentioned disciplines / fields of study.
- Diploma/Degree from accredited tertiary institution in one of the below mentioned fields
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Previously disadvantaged individuals from the Delmas area
- Financially disadvantaged South African citizens
- Applicants must not have worked after graduating.
Fields of study:
Internships are available in the following fields of study
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Desire and potential to learn
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Prioritize tasks as needed
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a medical examination.
Internship Application Closing Date: 14 January 2022
Internship Location: Delmas, South Africa
How To Apply For Canyon Coal Internships Programme
Attach the following documents in your application:
- Detailed CV
- Proof of residence
- All your qualifications
Applications must be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org