Cape Union Mart is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Warehouse Assistant Graduate Internship Programme
Cape Union Mart / Sparks & Ellis invites unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2021/2022. The Graduate Internship Programme will provide successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 3 – 12 months. Requirements
- NQF 6 (Diploma) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Available to start as soon as possible
- You require practical work experience as part of your N-qualification practical assessment.
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape
Why should you apply?
- You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers.
- You get contactable references on your CV.
- You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
A Stipend will be paid in line with SETA guidelines
Internship Application Closing Date: 22 August 2021
Internship Location: Western Cape
How To Apply For Cape Union Mart Warehouse Assistant Internships Programme
Applicants are requested to attach the following documents to their profile:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Your Identity document (ID)
- Your Qualification (academic results from the academic institution)