City Of Cape Town Municipality Engineering Internship 2018/2019
City Of Cape Town Municipality Engineering Internship 2018/2019,An Internship programme is being organised by City of Cape Town in South Africa for all qualified and interested applicants. Read through and apply before the closing date.
The City of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality hereby invites applicants to apply for Engineering Internships Programme for the academic year 2018 / 2019 in Western cape. This opportunities is for smart and motivated engineering graduates who want to work in an exciting and challenging environment in 2019. Engineering professionals within the City specialize in a variety of disciplines including electrical, water, civil, transport and chemical engineering.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 September 2018
Internship Provider: City of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality
Internship Location: Western Cape
- In order to qualify for the Graduate Engineering Programme, you must have completed or are currently completing a Bachelors or Postgraduate Degree in Engineering.
- Your qualification must be from a recognized University in South Africa and you must have the intention of qualifying as a professionally registered engineer.
City engineering teams:
- Have a high level of integrity
- Identify and resolve risks, and improve efficiency of services
- Have a high degree of responsibility
- Have a collaborative work style
- Enjoy a highly teamwork-oriented environment
- Are solution-oriented and outcome-driven
- Translate situations into sustainable solutions
As a new graduate you will be working in teams with highly skilled mentors and exposed to complex challenges and technologies. You will be required to apply your academic knowledge to functions, projects and processes and come up with innovative solutions which ultimately benefit all the citizens of Cape Town.
How to Apply
Email your Curriculum Vitae (CV), a covering letter, certified copies of qualifications and academic transcripts to:
Candidates for consideration will be contacted for interviews. If you have not been contacted by the City within 3 months of submission of your application, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.