City of Ekurhuleni Apprenticeship Learnership Programme 2019, applicants are invited to apply for the City of Ekurhuleni apprenticeship learnership programme. Interested applicants should please check out for the prerequisites before applying.
- Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
- PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF LEARNERSHIP.
- Various Fields: Grade 12 or NQF 4 Certificate (WRP01)
- New Venture Creation: NQF 3 Qualification (ED-NVC01)
- End User Computing: NQF 3 Qualification (ED-LEUC01)
- Electrical: N2 Qualification (HR-APP01)
- Public Administration: NQF 4 Qualification (HR-LPU01)
- Project Management Studies: NQF 3 Qualification (HR-LPM01)
- Environmental Practice: NQF 3 Qualification (HR-LEP01)
Applications will not be considered if the necessary required qualifications and documents are not attached to the online application.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
How To Apply
Enquiries: Colin Ramogale (011) 999 7747