City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality is inviting all applicants from South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
City of Ekurhuleni invites application from unemployed suitably qualified graduates to apply for the 2022 / 2023 Work Integrated Learning (WIL) / Internship programmes.
- Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
Fields of study:
Must have a Relevant Degree / Diploma / N6 Certificate
- Finance / Economic Studies (Ref: XPHRFIN01)
- Environmental / Agricultural Studies (Ref: XPHRES01)
- Social Studies (Ref : XPHRSS01)
- Legal Studies (Ref: XPHRLAW01)
- Human Resources / Legal Studies (Ref: XPHRHR01)
- Engineering and Built Environment Studies (Ref: XPHRENG01)
- Communication and Marketing (Ref: XPHRCOM01)
- Applicants must be currently unemployed
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before.
- Permanent employment is not guaranteed after completion of the training.
Internship Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 20 May 2022
How To Apply For City of Ekurhuleni Internships Programme
NB. Use the reference number to identify the Internship you wish to apply for