Clicks Group Learnerships 2019
Clicks Group Learnerships 2019; Clicks Group Learnerships are opened for application from all interested candidates. All interested applicants are to submit their applications using the procedures below. Applicants are to make sure that they fulfill all the requirements in order to improve their chances.
ABOUT THE CLICKS GROUP
The Clicks Group is a healthcare and retail group in South Africa, with numerous stores including Clicks Pharmacy, The Body Shop, GNC, Musica and Claires.
The healthcare group boast more than 680 stores throughout Southern Africa and have been listed on the JSE Market for more than 20 years. The group also has more than 400 in-store pharmacies, making it the largest retail pharmacy chain in the country.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Each year, the Clicks Group open up numerous pharmacist assistant learnership positions.
Applicants will partake in a learnership training contract at one of the Clicks Pharmacies in the country, via the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy and supervised by a tutor.
Learners will be required to provide support for the healthcare team in a Clicks Pharmacy, supervised by a Pharmacist. Once the learnership has been completed, applicants may be eligible to study further towards an FET Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance.
- Completed Matric
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for Mathematics or 60% for Mathematical Literacy in Matric
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for English in Matric
*Preference is given to EE applicants.
Must have the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online via the Clicks official recruitment website
Follow these simple steps:
1) Select the “Register your CV” (on the top of the screen)
2) You will now be required to fill in the following information: Personal Details, Vacancy Details, Contact Details, Education & Training and
3) You can now “Login” to your account (on the top of the screen)
4) Enter the word “learnership” in the keyword search box
5) Select “Apply” to submit your application
Clicks Group Recruitment Team