Coega Learnerships 2019
Coega Learnerships 2019; Coega Learnerships are opened for application from all interested candidates. All interested applicants are to submit their applications using the procedures below. Applicants are to make sure that they fulfill all the requirements in order to improve their chances.
The Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) overs 115 square kilometers of land in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. Established in 1999 and located near Port Elizabeth, in the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Municipality.
The IDZ is a multibillion-dollar complex customised for light, medium and heavy industries.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Coega Learnerships include theoretical and practical aspects. They commonly run over a period of 12 months, and are generally offered in the construction, technical and related skills sectors:
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Consumer Electronics
- Dairy Manufacturing
- Electrical Industrial
- Fitting and Turning
- Solar Power
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 29 years old
- Reside in the Nelson Mandela Bay area or surrounding Coega Industrial Development Zone (Coega IDZ)
- Completed Matric at a Technical School OR have a NCV4/ N2
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy
- Passed Science
- Passed Electrical, Mechanical, Engineering, Mathematics or related subjects (NCV students)
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Not currently permanently employed
- Not studying (or planning to study) during the course of the learnership programme
- Have NOT previously taken part in a similar learnership program
- Committed and willing to learn
- Team player
- Clear criminal record
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at the official learnership portal
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- NCV4/ N2, if applicable (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of address
Applications generally open during the last quarter of the year (October to December) and close in the first quarter of the following year (January to March).
Tel: 041 404 7300