COFCO International is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
e are a major global agri-business with a clear vision: to be a world leader in providing the food the world needs in a responsible way. In this crucial role, we need to have the most talented individuals working with us.
This is why we want to attract the world’s very best graduates – and give them unrivalled opportunities to become truly outstanding professionals. Our Commercial Graduate Programme is designed to help us find and develop these remarkable people.
Are you one of them? And do you share our commitment to making a positive impact on the planet and its population? If so, our programme is for you.
We are looking for candidates who wish to pursue either a career track in Trading or Logistics & Operations. All participants will complete the same programme and align to their chosen career route upon graduation.
This programme opens up a range of valuable experiences:
- Opportunities to gain a deep understanding of how our business operates, defined by strong values and beliefs and a culture of collaboration.
- The chance to gather insights on the latest commercial thinking, explore new ways of working and contribute to COFCO International’s sustainability mission.
- The opportunity to attend global learning events and virtual workshops to enable you to learn from the organisation’s top leaders.
- Coaching from a dedicated technical expert, with impressive experience and knowledge.
- You will also be part of a small global team to complete a challenging project. This will be sponsored by a senior business leader and will help you to build a network of contacts and gain a deeper understanding of the organisation’s commercial activities.
Application Closing Date : 30 October 2021
Internship Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape