Companies Tribunal is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the Legal Graduate / Internship Programme offered.
- Provide legal support to the Tribunal including Labour matters
- Provide secretarial support to the Tribunal members
- Provide support to the Tribunal regarding court reviews
- Provide support to the governance structure (REMCO, ARC and IT)
- Provide secretarial support for various meetings of the Tribunal
- Handle stakeholder/issue management in the Office of the COO
- Perform any other functions that may be assigned.
To view the job advert click here
To view the job profile click here
Companies Tribunal Legal Internships Requirements:
- LLB Degree or BCom degree or equivalent Law degree
- Completion of training with the Law Society/LPC will serve as an added advantage
- No working experience is required.
- Attention to details
- Project management
- Stakeholders management
- Analytical and interpretation
- Knowledge of court processes and procedure
- Reliability and self-drive
- Willingness to learn
- Honestly and integrity
- Microsoft package (word, excel, power-point)
Internship Application Closing Date : 25 August 2021
Internship Location: Sunnyside Pretoria, Gauteng
How To Apply For Companies Tribunal Legal Internships Programme
Please forward your detailed CV to Ms. Reneilwe Mashile: RMashile@companiestribunal.org.za by Wednesday, 25 August, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
For enquiries, contact the Human Resources Manager: Sammy Ramaphoko on 012 394 1084 or Ms Charmaine Galloway 012 394 5553