Conversion Science is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
You will learn to:
Set up and manage Google Ads and/or other PPC accounts for clients (Facebook, Twitter, Google Shopping, You Tube for example)
- Manage, organise and review client campaigns daily
- Monitor client budget, keyword performance and success as measured by the campaign goals.
- Proactively modify campaigns to improve performance and support new initiatives.
- Review Google Analytics and prepare performance reports for clients
- Communicate with clients and responding to client campaign and reporting needs, ensure expectations are managed
- Learn about Facebook campaigns
- Understand and implement Google Shopping
- Stay abreast of the latest digital media trends
Roles & Responsibilities
Assist Campaign Managers in:
- Setting up and managing online advertising campaigns including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube, Twitter and Google Marketing Platform
- Optimising campaigns towards the best performing platforms
- Managing campaign budgets, keyword pricing and daily spend levels
- Generating search term reports
- Detailed data analysis
- Preparing client reports
- Attending client briefings and meetings
- Management of and reporting on Google Analytics
Conversion Science Internships Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or NQF Level 5 National Certificate
- Highly Numerate
- Highly Organised
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Passion for Digital Marketing and a desire to specialize in PPC.
- Client management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
The internship is full-time.
- It is 12 months long and commences in February 2022 in Plumstead, Cape Town. We will start with remote learning
- We provide full training and the opportunity to write all Google Ads and Facebook certifications.
- You will learn how to set-up and manage PPC campaigns, apply Analytics and perform in-depth reporting.
- If you have the right attitude and aptitude this will be a great opportunity for you to grow and develop highly valuable skills and launch yourself to the top of this highly sought after profession in South Africa.
- Application deadline 17th December 2021.
- Internship offers will be made from as early as the 1st of October 2021 for 2022
Closing Date : 17th December 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
How To Apply For Conversion Scienc Internships Programme
Alternatively send your CV, copy of ID, academic transcripts and motivational letter to Caylin (email@example.com)