Council for Geoscience is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Interns: Office of the CEO (2X)
- Coordinate all office projects.
- Monitor the alignment of all documentation.
- Provide administrative support to the Office of the CEO.
- Records management.
BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work.
- Meets deadlines.
- Report writing.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Speak English at business fluency level.
- Matric (Grade 12); and
- Related B-Degree
Internship Application Closing Date: 29 October 2021
Internship Location: Head Office (Pretoria), Gauteng
Stipend: R 13 000 Per Month
How To Apply For Council for Geoscience Internships Programme
Please quote the position title (Interns: Office of the CEO) as reference when submitting your application.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
All appointments are subject to vetting processes. Appointments are subject to positive vetting results.