De Beers Group is inviting all South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing HR Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The HR Intern will provide assistance to the HR Generalist team with day-to-day operations. The HR Intern will assist the team in various tasks including, but not limited to, payroll, recruitment, onboarding, and employee training and development.
- Assist with general office duties/dealing with customer HR queries.
- Resolve issues relating to benefits (completion of the medical & pension fund documentation – registration of dependents, the nomination of beneficiaries, medical cancellations).
- Request and arrange security clearance, qualification verifications, and pre-employment medical bookings on an ad hoc basis.
- Assign new employees induction modules on the e-Learning platform.
- Assist with completing additional termination letters and forms (UI19, Record of service)
- Maintain employee filing system.
- Order of stationery for HR Operations team.
- Process HR invoices on SAP.
- Complete and Initiate recruitment requests (RFR) with relevant Recruitment Partners.
- Administer the recruitment mailbox and capture received applications for screening/shortlisting.
- Degree or National Diploma in HR / Human Resource
Skills and Competencies:
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Willingness to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Motivated to give input and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office)
Internship Location: Johanneburg, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 01 July 2022