Dept of Energy Graduate Internship Programme 2019
Dept of Energy Graduate Internship Programme 2019, our doors are opened to all interested applicants who wishes to offer their internship programme with Dept of Energy Graduate.
STIPEND: Minimum stipend of R7 108.25 per month
REQUIREMENTS: A post-Matric (Grade 12) qualification as specified below:
|Mpumalanga; North West; Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; Western Cape; Free State; Limpopo; KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng|
PLUS the following key competencies :
- Report writing. Communication:
- Verbal and written proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English).
- Good listener
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open- minded. Personal Attributes:
- Ability to put other people first (Ubuntu)
- Professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
• Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years • Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will NOT be considered • Applications should be made on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and identity document
• Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified • Candidates must indicate their preferred province on top of the Z83 form and clearly indicate the reference number • Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered • Applications received after the closing date will not be considered • Computer certificate will be an added advantage • Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification • Successful candidates will be appointed on an Internship programme for a period of 24 months • Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 months from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful • Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
CLOSING DATE: 02 NOVEMBER 2018
How To Apply
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Mr S. Ramogayana / Ms B. Masonga by post to: The Director-General Department of Energy, Private Bag X96, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: The Department of Energy, 192 Corner Visagie and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria.
Please direct all enquiries to: Mr S. Ramogayana / Ms B. Masonga, tel. 012 406 7406 / 012 406 7907.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ABOVE AND NOT TO THE SPECIFIC REGION(S).