Details KELLY Learnership Programme at BANKSETA
Details KELLY Learnership Programme at BANKSETA,
If you want to step up into the world of banking, you can participate in this Kelly learnership programme in the banking and microfinance sector. You will be provided by this learnership the opportunity to increase work experience in one year and also National Certificate qualification which is relevant to the Banking sector. To the successful applicants, a monthly allowance of R3 200 will be paid to them. You do not have to worry about the cost in applying for this learnership.
Qualifications for Applicants
You have to complete a couple of qualifications if you want to be applied in this Kelly learnershipprogramme.
- You must have a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate which is completed with a minimum pass of 50% in English and a minimum passof 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics or a minimum of 60% in Mathematics Literacy.
- You must offer a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a learning institution, religious institution or a previous school.
- You have to present a professional image.
- You must currently unemployed.
- You must have clear credit and no criminal record.
- You must currently not participacing in a learnership.
- You have to under the age of 35 at least at 1 February 2016.
- You have not involved in a couple of other studies from 1 January 2016 up to 31 December 2016.
- Is you are a person who has disability, you have to offer a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- You must South African citizens who have a valid SA ID.
- You must have effective communication in verbal and written English.
Kelly Learnerships Available
With Kelly, there are a variety of Kelly learnerships programs and fields. and candidates have a wide selection of career choices. Due to the many companies that use Kelly to select the right candidates for their learnership programs, the fields are wide. We have listed some of the fields you can look at below but keep in mind there may also be a great amount of fields more.
- Financial Assistant
- Financial Advisor
- Finance Manager
How to Apply
For those of you who meet the qualifications above, you can apply Kelly learnership programme at www.kelly.co.za. After that you have to download the application form.