Details of Letsema Learnership Programme 2022
This Letsema Learnership Programme provides you the great chance to achieve work experience for 12 months and also a National Certificate qualification in terms of the Banking Sector.
You have to know that you will not be registered for full or part-time studies on this learnership programme.
The Letsema Learnership Programme is an annual 1-year Banking and Microfinance sector learnership that is funded by BANKSETA.
BANKSETA pays for the recruitment of those who have finished matric (Grade 12) into learnerships, as well as paying a training provider to train the learners, a monthly stipend (allowance) for each learner, and learner support.
The registered employer hosts the learners and provides on-the-job workplace training for them. Theoretical training is also given, in a classroom setting by a registered, accredited training provider, and at a venue organized by the employer.
The banking sector in South Africa is committed to transformation, and the Letsema learnerships form part of the government’s National Skills Development Strategy to create skills and lessen poverty and unemployment.
Letsema learnerships are available to those with the necessary qualifications. They consist of both theoretical and practical training in the key role the banking sector plays in forming the economic, social and political landscape in South Africa.
This learnership will give you the opportunity to learn the skills and gain the knowledge, acceptable workplace behaviour and attitude that is required in the Banking and Microfinance sector.
Learners will earn a stipend for the duration of the learnership.
Requirements for Applicants
Below are the requirements that you have to meet in order to apply Letsema learnershipprogramme.
- You must have a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate
- You must apply clear credit and no criminal record
- You must have effective communication in English in terms of verbal and written
- You must currently unemployed
- You have to apply a professional image of SA ID
- Only South African citizens will be considered
- For a disability person, you have to provide a positive recommendation or official medical certificate which is confirming the nature of the testimonial from a religious institution, learning disability institution or a previous school
- You have to under the age of 30 at least at 1 February 2015 minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or 31 December 2015 minimum of 60% in Mathematics literacy or 1 January minimum of 50% in Mathematics
- You must not participating in a learnership with a minimum pass of 60% in English
How to Apply for Letsema Learnership Programme
In order to apply for the Letsema Learnership, you must complete an application form in your own handwriting.
- You can get the “Application for Admission to the Letsema Learnership” by downloading the form directly onto your computer or phone.
- If you have any problems downloading the form, you can contact BANKSETA directly to find out where to collect it physically
- BANKSETA is situated in Vorna Valley, Johannesburg
- Telephone: (011) 805 9661
- Fax: (011) 805 8348
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bankseta.org.za
- Applicants can collect an application form from any Kelly office; you can find the address of the nearest one in your local telephone directory or on their website
- You can also request an application form from Kelly by emailing them on email@example.com and requesting a form.
- When applying for the learnership, make sure that you specify the learnership post that you are applying for (e.g. Letsema Learnership: Gauteng Region.)
- Make sure that you sign the application form yourself
Letsema Learnership Programme Closing Date
Application forms will be accessible from July. Applications for this learnership close August. It is highly recommended that you apply as early as possible as possible.