Dis-Chem Pharmacies is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Retail Learnership Programmme for 2022.
A Retail Learnership is available in our Johannesburg South region which will enable hard working individuals with a passion for retail to build a solid career and future.
- Define the core concepts of the wholesale and retail environment
- Interact with customers
- Conduct stock takes
- Maintain a safe and secure wholesale and retail environment
- Mark merchandise and maintain displays according to Dis-Chem standards
- Process payment at a Point of Sales (POS)
- Record transactions
- Implement promotional activities according to business needs
- Resolve customer queries / complaints
- Matric / Grade 12 Qualification (with Mathematics and English as subjects)
- Passionate about retail / customer service
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Knowledge of retail environment
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Have good customer service and time management skills.
- Be trustworthy and honest
- Basic Financial Skills
- Work with a range of patterns and functions and solve problems
Special conditions of employment:
- Be able and willing to work retail and flexi hours.
- Must be a South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
Learnership Application Closing Date: 17 December 2021
Learnership Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For Dis-Chem Pharmacies Retail Learnerships Programme
Location: Johannesburg South
Location: Benoni, Johannesburg East
NB. Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you haven`t been contacted within a month after the closing date consider your application as unsuccessful.