Distell invites applicants to apply for Human Resources Internship Programme 2018 / 2019. All interested applicants are to check the requirements and apply before the closing date of application
Internship Application deadline is 8 February 2018
Internship Provider: Distell
Internship Location: Head Office (Libertas)
Distell offers an exciting opportunity to a suitable candidate for potential placement in our Learning and Development Department, Head Office (Libertas). The successful candidate will report to the Learning & Development Manager: Supply Chain.
Purpose of the Position:
The purpose is to provide practical work experience to students who require the practical training in order to obtain their qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into an 18 month contract commencing 01 February 2018 and terminating 31 July 2019.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Talent Management.
- Training and Development.
- BBBEE/Skills Development compliance.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- South African citizenship
- Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining a relevant tertiary HR qualification
- Excellent academic record.
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management.
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into an 18 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter / Letter of Motivation.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified academic record.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution.
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution.
- Certified copy of Identity Document.
How to apply