DSV Learnerships 2021
DSV Learnerships 2021; DSV Learnerships are opened for application from all interested candidates. All interested applicants are to submit their applications using the procedures below. Applicants are to make sure that they fulfill all the requirements in order to improve their chances.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
DSV A/S was founded in 1976 and is a Danish logistics and transport company, who offer worldwide transportation services by air, road, sea and train.
DSV is currently the fourth biggest logistics and transport company across the globe – with 40 000 employees, 1 000 offices and logistics facilities, and available in 80 countries.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
DSV learnerships are available in the following areas:
- Freight Handling
- Freight Forwarding
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Project Management
The DSV learnership programme runs over the course of 12 months, and includes theoretical and practical hands-on training.
Candidates will receive a stipend each month, to be determined by DSV. However, learners are responsible for the payment of their transport, accommodation and meal costs.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Computer literate
- Experienced with using MS Office and Outlook
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work with high accuracy
- Able to quickly grasp concepts and process new information
- Able to work unattended, without supervision
- Punctual, with good time keeping
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of products and services of logistics companies
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online on the official DSV website
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
DSV via their online contact form