Want to be a part of the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Police Department? Here’s your chance, they are offering a Trainee Constable Learnership. See if you fit the requirements below.
- Physical fitness
- Driver evaluation
- Psychometric assessment (If Required)
- Medical assessment
- Complete an English proficiency pre-requisite test (If Required)
- Fingerprints and qualifications will be verified.
- Trainees will be subjected to the terms of the training contract; Trainees undergo training in the following aspects:
- National Road Traffic Act & Regulations, Legal Subjects, SAPS Act, By-laws, Domestic Violence Act, Social Crime Prevention Act, Firearm Training, etc.,
- Must be willing to undergo intense training including after hours.
- PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARENTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF LEARNERSHIP.