Ekurhuleni Learnerships Requirements
Ekurhuleni Learnerships Requirements; To be eligible for one of the learnerships provided in the fields as mentioned, or any other available field made available, candidates must adhere to all requirements as stipulated by the Ekurhuleni offices.
Candidates will require the following:
- You must be South African citizens
- Candidate must hold a Grade 12
- All candidates must hold a degree or certification within field of application (where applicable)
- Candidates must be proficient in English
- All candidates must be computer literate (where applicable)
- Must possess a valid South African ID
- You must possess a valid South African Driver’s License (where applicable)
- Candidates must have no criminal record
- All candidate must be a resident within one of the area’s as stipulated
- Candidates must not have previous work experience
Most learnerships will be for a twelve-month period. Candidates with a disability, as well as women, are encouraged to apply. Only candidates who meet the minimum stipulations may apply, those who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
Ekurhuleni Learnerships: Application
Ekurhuleni learnerships applications online are not available. Interested individuals may however download the application when they become available, or collect it from their local Ekurhuleni Offices. Visit their webpage for more information when available. Candidates can also obtain more information regarding their learnership policy via this form.
The Ekurhuleni Offices are as follow:
- Kempton Park – Customer Care Center – Cnr. CR Swart & Pretoria Road
- Germiston – 88 Presidents Street
- Springs – Civic Center – Cnr. South Main Reef Road & Plantation
- Benoni – Bensan Building – Woburn Street 52
- Brakpan – Civic Center – Cnr. Escombe & Elliot Street
Complete applications must be submitted to these offices. Candidates must ensure that the reference number is clearly stated on the application. The application must be filled in completely and signed by the applicant.
Accompanying the application must be the following certified documentation:
- A complete Curriculum Vitae
- ID document
- Matric Certificate
- Relevant latest Academic Results of Qualification
- Proof of residence
- Driver’s License