Ekurhuleni West College (EWC) is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for their ongoing Finance Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Handing out of DoE bursary forms and Schedule of Particulars (SoP) to applicant;
- Explain to the applicants the required documents they need to submit with their application;
- Keep record of students who have applied and submitted their applications with the required documents;
- Follow-up on returns from SSS-CC or NSFAS;
- Attend bursary meetings;
- Make copies of required documentation in relation to DoE bursary administration at the campus;
- Work on transport/accommodation claims of the students who have been awarded DoE bursaries for submission to SSS-CC and keep record thereof;
- Check against the checklist if the applicant has completed all the fields and have submitted the necessary documentation;
- Inform the students about the due date for submission of completed forms and SoP.
- N6 Financial Management
Learnership Application Closing Date: 06 June 2022
Learnership Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Reference Number: ETL/04/2022.
How To Apply For Ekurhuleni West College (EWC) Finance Learnerships Programme
Candidates are to submit by hand:
- Fully completed NEW Z83 (effective from 01 January 2021 – those who use the old Z83 form will be disqualified): Application for Employment form (obtainable from any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Appliation for Employment Form);
- Updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of Academic Record / Transcript – not older than 3 months;
- Original certified copies of qualifications – not older than 3 months;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document – not older than 3 months.
- Three contactable references with email addresses.
to Ekurhuleni West College, Germiston Campus, Cnr Driehoek and Sol Roads, Driehoek, Germiston.