Ekurhuleni West TVET College is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Admin Internship Programme 2021.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College: FOODBEV SETA Admin Internships 2021
Purpose: To generate projects that will benefit the surrounding community to the TVET College, Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with placement of learners for internships and work experience in the Foof and Beverages Manufacturing sector;
- Assist with the placement of TVET College Lecturers to obtain industry experience and exposure;
- Assist with busrsaries for TVET College learners;
- Assist with SETA Grants and special projects from the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA;
- Assist with the coordination and identification of programmes for which the TVET College can obtain accreditation with the SETA (based on industry requirements, community needs and opportunities).
- Collaborate with local and national government to build cap[acity within the TVET College as and when required;
- Monitor implementation of SETA interventions and report on the impact thereof.
- Participate in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing SETA exhibition and expos, including distribution of career guides.
- Prepare monthly and quartely reports and submit to the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
- National Diploma or NQF Level 6 qualification in: Management Assistant / Business Management;
- No work experience required.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Driver’s licence;
- A passion for skills development and education and training;
- The abillity to manage relationships and build collaborative networks.
- Customer services;
- Report writing;
- Workshops / meetings;
- Be attentive to details;
- Self-disciplined and deadline driven;
- Excellent time management;
- General skills.
Commencement Date: As soon as possible.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 May 2021
Internship Location: Germiston
How To Apply For Ekurhuleni West TVET College Admin Internships 2021
Submit the following documents:
- Fully completed new Z83 (Download here):
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of qualifications and Academic Record (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Identity Document (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Driver’s Licence (not older than 3 months).
Submit by hand to: Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag & Rose-Innes Streets, Driehoek, Germiston.
NB. Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: FOODBEV SETA LIAISON ADMINISTRATOR
Enquiries: Ms Virginia Rasodi or Mr Ndumiso Thusini 011 323 1600 x 3686 / 3669.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
Other Companies Offering LearnershipsABSA Learnerships
Alexander Forbes Learnerships
Anglo American Learnerships
Astral Foods Learnerships
BHP Billiton Learnerships
BMW Learnership Programme
Bytes Technology Learnerships
Bidvest Bank Learnerships
Browns Academy Learnership
Chieta Learnership Clicks Group Learnership
Coca Cola Learnership
Correctional Services Learnership
Columbus Stainless Learnerships
De Beers Learnerships
Department of Education Learnership Programme
Department of Home Affairs Learnership
Department of Health Learnership Programme
Department Of Labour Learnership
Department of Public Works Learnerships
Social Development Learnerships
Department of Agriculture Learnerships
DHL Learnership and Chain Graduate Programme
Discovery Learnerships Under INSETA
Edcon Learnership for The Final Year Students
Engen Learnerships: Guide to Apply
Eskom Learnerships Application
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnership Programme
Ernst and Young Learnership Programme
Exxaro Learnerships as the Milestone for Young Generations
Fasset Learnerships for Young South African
FNB Learnership Programme
Gijima Learnerships for ICT Students
Glencore Learnership Programme
Gold Fields Learnerships: Gold Opportunity
IBM Learnerships in Sales, Technology and Consulting
Implats Learnerships by Impala Platinum Mining Industry
KELLY Learnership Programme at BANKSETA
Kuyasa Learnership Programme
Lancet Learnership Programme
Letsema Learnership Programme in the Banking and Microfinance Sector
Liberty Learnership Programme in Many Fields
Lonmin Learnerships in South Africa
MediClinic Learnership Programme
Merseta Learnership Programme
Microsoft Learnership Programme
Mondi Learnerships of Engineering in Training Programme
MQA Learnership Programme
MTN Learnership Programme
Multichoice Learnership Programme
Murray and Roberts Learnership
Nampak Learnership Programme
Netcare Learnership Programme
National Treasury Learnership Programme
Nedbank Learnership Programme
NYDA Learnership Programme
Rand Water Learnership Programme
SAB Learnership Programme
SABC Learnership Programme
Samancor Learnership Programme
Sandvik Learnerships Programme
Sappi Learnership Programme
Sapref Learnership for Applicants of South Africa
South African Police Service SAPS Learnership
SAQA Learnership Programme
SARS Learnership Programme
Sasol Learnership Programme
SASSA Learnership Programme
SETA Learnership Programme
Standard Bank Learnership Programme
Transnet Learnerships for Youth South Africans
Telkom Learnership Programme
Toyota Learnership Programme
Unilever Learnership or Internship and Graduate Programme
UTi Learnership Programme
Vodacom Learnerships or Training Programmes
VW Learnership Graduate Programmes