Equity Business Development Internship Programme 2018
Equity Business Development Internship Programme 2018,
Date Listed 09/02/2018
Location Foreshore, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Job Type Internship
Employment Equity EE/AA
They are positioned as a viable alternative to the larger brands in the car rental space. With a fleet of over 300 vehicles they offer the consumer the same selection of foreign and domestic vehicles at a significant discount from the larger rental operators in the market.
The company is a 100% Black women owned and managed company.
Currently they are looking for University Graduates in Business Development.
In order to apply please go to www.talentplacement.co.za, register yourself, make sure to complete all the pages, upload your CV, ID and qualification and apply for MLT_003.
• Administer your duties carefully.
• Submitting pricing for online Tenders and RFQs.
• Completing and submitting Tenders and RFQs documents.
• Locates or proposes potential business
• Following up new business opportunities
• Planning and preparing presentations
• Providing management with feedback
• Effectively manage appointments and customer calls; always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
•Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products.
•Make sure all offices are clean and everything is in place.
•Ensure the office has all necessary supplies e.g. toilet paper, tea, coffee etc.
•Please ensure the smooth running of the company.
Salary: R5 000 per month
Job Reference #: MLT_003
Consultant Name: Goitseona Motseonageng