Energy & Water Sector Education Training Authority (EWSETA) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Communications Internship Programme 2022.
Ref no: EWSETA0151. Purpose of the Role
- To grow communication skills and gain relevant experience under the guidance of a skilled mentor.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Development of communication content
- Social media administration
- Participation in career guidance activities
3. Knowledge / Competence3.1 Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Corporate communication principles and practices
- Media liaison
- Corporate social media communication
- Event administration principles and practices
- Verbal communication
- Excellent written communication
- Administrative ability
- Photography skills
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Tolerance for stress and pressure
- People orientated
- Attention to detail
- Team player
4. Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Honours in Communication or B Tech in Public Relations
- No Experience Required
- Valid Code EB driver’s license.
Internship Application Closing Date: 10 December 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For EW SETA Communications Internships Programme
Applications should be sent with CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Internal applicants will be given consideration for this post. Any applications received after the 10 December 2021 will not be considered.