FNB Graduate Internship Programme 2019, the FNB bids applicants the opportunity to apply for the graduate internship programme. Applicants who find interest in the internship programme should please check below for the qualifications before applying.
The trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Experience And Qualifications
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Human Resources Management
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Closing Date: 08 August 2019
How To Apply
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET >>>
Get All the required documents and apply before the closing date.