Ford SA is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme.
TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUNG INDIVIDUALS
Learnership: National Certificate in Automotive Manufacture and Assembly NQF 2 (NCAMA)
- Grade 12 Mathematics, HG / SG (does NOT include Maths Literacy. Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths and Applied Maths)
- Grade 12 English
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants must not be registered on a learnership with any SETA at the time of an appointment
Learnership Application Closing Date : 21 July 2021
Learnership Location: Silverton, Gauteng
How To Apply For Ford SA NCAMA Learnerships Programme
Submission of applicant CVS:
- Comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of ALL qualifications attached to CV
- Certified copy of National ID attached to CV
- CV’s without the required documents attached not be considered
All documents to be attached to one email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the programme name: NCAMA followed by your national ID number as reference number in the subject line.
NB: No hand delivery.