Frances Baard District Municipality is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 May 2021
Internship Location: Kimberly, Northern Cape
Remuneration: R 100 000.00 (all-inclusive package)
Key performance areas:
- Applies instructions to support the preparation of budgets and financial statements by accessing system information, performing calculations and adjustment to entries, reconciling and consolidating accounting transactional information, preparing and submitting schedules and attending to the collation of general information for specific reporting purposes in order to ensure timelines and requirements for presenting information is conformed with.
- Checking expenditure and income transactional information reflected on ledger reports and, extracting and referring queries for the attention of the immediate superior.
- Updating specific fields of the consolidated budget information system and applying formulae to calculate expenditure and income trends.
- Attending to adjustments of calculations based on comments received from the immediate superior.
- Updating income and expenditure information against budgetary provisions, referring to specific recordings/ posting of transactions. Reconciling and consolidating of transactional information, cross checking totals and entries and submitting for verification. Processing adjustments/ journals and applying procedures in respect of balancing income and expenditure ledgers.
- Appointments will be made according to the municipality’s employment equity policy and affirmative action practices. The completion of application forms is mandatory and must be accompanied by detailed
- and comprehensive curriculum vitae and is to be accompanied by certified copies of ID and qualifications.
Applications should be forwarded to the following postal address: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, FRANCES BAARD DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY, PRIVATE BAG X6088, KIMBERLEY 8300 or hand delivered to: 51 DRAKENSBERG AVENUE, CARTERS GLEN, KIMBERLEY.
Application forms are available from the municipal office and/or may be downloaded from the municipal website; www.francesbaard.gov.za. Enquiries can be directed to: Mrs. Pulane Matsitse/Ms. Lesedi Thomas, Tel: 053-838 0912/911.
Note: Designated groups, including people living with disabilities, are particularly encouraged to apply.
FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Successful candidates will be subjected to a compulsory reference and validation checks. Should you not receive any response from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. The District Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments.
Frances Baard District Municipality is a dynamic equal opportunity employer where goals are achieved through teamwork and the pursuit of excellence in service delivery.