Frances Baard District Municipality is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 May 2021
Internship Location: Kimberly, Northern Cape
Remuneration: R 100 000.00 (all-inclusive package)
Key performance areas:
- Applies instructions to support the preparation of budgets and financial statements by accessing system information, performing calculations and adjustment to entries, reconciling and consolidating accounting transactional information, preparing and submitting schedules and attending to the collation of general information for specific reporting purposes in order to ensure timelines and requirements for presenting information is conformed with.
- Checking expenditure and income transactional information reflected on ledger reports and, extracting and referring queries for the attention of the immediate superior.
- Updating specific fields of the consolidated budget information system and applying formulae to calculate expenditure and income trends.
- Attending to adjustments of calculations based on comments received from the immediate superior.
- Updating income and expenditure information against budgetary provisions, referring to specific recordings/ posting of transactions. Reconciling and consolidating of transactional information, cross checking totals and entries and submitting for verification. Processing adjustments/ journals and applying procedures in respect of balancing income and expenditure ledgers.
- Appointments will be made according to the municipality’s employment equity policy and affirmative action practices. The completion of application forms is mandatory and must be accompanied by detailed
- and comprehensive curriculum vitae and is to be accompanied by certified copies of ID and qualifications.
Applications should be forwarded to the following postal address: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, FRANCES BAARD DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY, PRIVATE BAG X6088, KIMBERLEY 8300 or hand delivered to: 51 DRAKENSBERG AVENUE, CARTERS GLEN, KIMBERLEY.
Application forms are available from the municipal office and/or may be downloaded from the municipal website; www.francesbaard.gov.za. Enquiries can be directed to: Mrs. Pulane Matsitse/Ms. Lesedi Thomas, Tel: 053-838 0912/911.
Note: Designated groups, including people living with disabilities, are particularly encouraged to apply.
FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Successful candidates will be subjected to a compulsory reference and validation checks. Should you not receive any response from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. The District Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments.
Frances Baard District Municipality is a dynamic equal opportunity employer where goals are achieved through teamwork and the pursuit of excellence in service delivery.
Other Companies Offering LearnershipsABSA Learnerships
Alexander Forbes Learnerships
Anglo American Learnerships
Astral Foods Learnerships
BHP Billiton Learnerships
BMW Learnership Programme
Bytes Technology Learnerships
Bidvest Bank Learnerships
Browns Academy Learnership
Chieta Learnership Clicks Group Learnership
Coca Cola Learnership
Correctional Services Learnership
Columbus Stainless Learnerships
De Beers Learnerships
Department of Education Learnership Programme
Department of Home Affairs Learnership
Department of Health Learnership Programme
Department Of Labour Learnership
Department of Public Works Learnerships
Social Development Learnerships
Department of Agriculture Learnerships
DHL Learnership and Chain Graduate Programme
Discovery Learnerships Under INSETA
Edcon Learnership for The Final Year Students
Engen Learnerships: Guide to Apply
Eskom Learnerships Application
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnership Programme
Ernst and Young Learnership Programme
Exxaro Learnerships as the Milestone for Young Generations
Fasset Learnerships for Young South African
FNB Learnership Programme
Gijima Learnerships for ICT Students
Glencore Learnership Programme
Gold Fields Learnerships: Gold Opportunity
IBM Learnerships in Sales, Technology and Consulting
Implats Learnerships by Impala Platinum Mining Industry
KELLY Learnership Programme at BANKSETA
Kuyasa Learnership Programme
Lancet Learnership Programme
Letsema Learnership Programme in the Banking and Microfinance Sector
Liberty Learnership Programme in Many Fields
Lonmin Learnerships in South Africa
MediClinic Learnership Programme
Merseta Learnership Programme
Microsoft Learnership Programme
Mondi Learnerships of Engineering in Training Programme
MQA Learnership Programme
MTN Learnership Programme
Multichoice Learnership Programme
Murray and Roberts Learnership
Nampak Learnership Programme
Netcare Learnership Programme
National Treasury Learnership Programme
Nedbank Learnership Programme
NYDA Learnership Programme
Rand Water Learnership Programme
SAB Learnership Programme
SABC Learnership Programme
Samancor Learnership Programme
Sandvik Learnerships Programme
Sappi Learnership Programme
Sapref Learnership for Applicants of South Africa
South African Police Service SAPS Learnership
SAQA Learnership Programme
SARS Learnership Programme
Sasol Learnership Programme
SASSA Learnership Programme
SETA Learnership Programme
Standard Bank Learnership Programme
Transnet Learnerships for Youth South Africans
Telkom Learnership Programme
Toyota Learnership Programme
Unilever Learnership or Internship and Graduate Programme
UTi Learnership Programme
Vodacom Learnerships or Training Programmes
VW Learnership Graduate Programmes