Government Printing Works (GPW) is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing 24 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
The Government Printing Works would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme. Successful graduates will be appointed for a period of twenty-four (24) months commencing on 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2024.
Monthly Stipend: R6 000.00 per month
- Applicants must be currently unemployed,
- Must had never participated in any Government or State Institution internship programme previously
- Must between the ages of 18-35.
The following Internships are open for applications:
Financial Services Interns
Ref No: GRAD 2021/6
National Diploma / Degree in:
- Financial Management
- or related
Security Services Interns
Ref No: GRAD 2021/7
- National Diploma / Degree in: Administration or related.
- Successful graduates will be appointed for a period of twenty-four (24) months commencing on 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2024.
- Graduates will receive a monthly stipend of R6 000.00 per month.
Internship Application Closing Date: 09 December 2021
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
How To Apply For Government Printing Works (GPW) Internships Programme
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (Download Here) and must be completed in full with page 2 duly signed, and clear indication of the reference number on the Z 83.
The following Should accompany your application:
- A recent comprehensive CV specifying all qualifications with respective dates,
- Copies of qualifications and ID, must be attached.
NB. Such copies need not to be certified when applying for a post. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview.
All applications must be forwarded to:
The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works
Private Bag X85,
Hand deliver to: The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria.
For Attention: Ms N Kana or Ms D Kgosana, Human Resources (Tel No: 012 748 6279 / 012 748 6277)