Henkel Graduate Internship Programme 2019, In the course of the program the successful candidates will get to know the different processes within the business units and support the team in tasks and special projects.
- We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Marketing Degree
- Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Finance Degree (CIMA certification would be of added advantage)
- 0-2 years work experience within related fields, preferably in an FMCG.
- Being mobile and willing to travel across the region.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken.
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
- Having high level of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage.
How To Apply