Illovo Sugar Africa is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal MANAGER-IN-TRAINING (ENGINEERING) Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Manager-In Training (MIT) in Illovo Sugar South Africa (Pty) Ltd in various engineering disciplines.
Who should apply
Graduates from previously disadvantaged groups who have completed a Bachelor of Science (BSc) OR a Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in the following fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering (Light current)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Minimum entrance criteria:
- Matric senior certificate with Mathematics, Physical Science and English
- A relevant engineering BSc or BTech degree
- South African citizenship
- The programme is well-structured and offers graduates the opportunity to gain experience through the practical application of their studies.
- This programme Is offered over a maximum period of three years.
- On successful completion of the programme and subject to satisfactory performance, Trainees may be appointed to a First Line Manager or Middle Manager position.
- Recruitment and selection will be conducted In line with the employment equity targets of Illovo SA.
Internship Application Closing Date: 19 December 2021Internship
How To Apply For Illovo Sugar Africa Engineering Internships Programme
E-mail your application letter, detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications, and a certified copy of a South African identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the e-mail should be: MIT 2022 Application
When will you receive feedback?
Feedback will ONLY be sent to successful candidates 4 weeks after the closing date.