Indwe Risk Services Graduate Internship Programme 2019
Indwe Risk Services Graduate Internship Programme 2019, below is the information on thes Indwe Risk Services Graduate Internship Programme 2019. Interested applicants should read through and apply.
Background of Indwe Risk Services Graduate Internship Programme
As an accredited training provider, Indwe offers training and workplace experiential learning to selected interns for a period of one (1) year. The programme is designed in such a way that the interns are prepared for future employment in the short term insurance industry, equipped with a sound understanding of how a broker operates.
The graduate internship project was initiated by Indwe Risk Services due to the shortage of young black professionals in the short term insurance industry and to support the growth and development strategy of the organisation.
The programme comprises unit-standard based short-term qualification/ skills programmes and RE 5 (Regulatory Exam). The interns are assessed formatively and summatively, and if found competent, the interns are awarded the relevant credits to make them compliant. At the end of the programme, the recruited interns will be deemed “fit and proper” in terms of the workplace experience gained, and minimum credits required, in line with requirements as stipulated in the FAIS Act (Act 37 of 2002).
- To develop a knowledgeable and skilled Indwe workforce (Skills Development Act).
- To equip graduates with expert knowledge of the short term insurance industry (Corporate Exposure/ Social responsibility)
- Initiated on empowerment principles, the interns will acquire on-the-job training experience, which is critical for skills transfer (Workplace integrated learning).
- To equip the interns with professional workplace and personal life skills (career development).
Programme duration and scope:
The programme runs for twelve (12) months and includes intensive theoretical knowledge about products, legislation, and business acumen; and involves assignments, case studies based on media articles, research, presentations and portfolio building towards FAIS-related credits.
The internship for 2019 will commence on 08 January 2019 until 31 December 2019.
Degree or Diploma in below fields:
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Business Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Good listener
Closing Date: 15 October 2018
- Gauteng – Johannesburg/ Pretoria/ Melrose
- Western Cape – Cape Town
- Westen Cape – East London
- KwaZulu Natal – Pietermaritzburg
- Limpopo- Polokwane
- Mpumalanga- Witbank
How to Apply