Ithala is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing SAICA Articles Traineeship Programme.
In promoting, supporting and facilitating the development of human resources in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal, Ithala is looking for ambitious recently graduated young people who are residents of the province to be appointed on a 3-year SAICA Training Contract.
IDFC will offer successful candidates on-the-job and in-house training in line with SAICA requirements to equip them with the competencies required to become future Chartered Accountants and the individuals will be bound by the SAICA regulations.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements
- Graduates and Postgraduates who have completed a SAICA accredited Degree;
- Currently studying or willing to study towards CTA certification;
- Candidates who have completed their CTA will also be considered;
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- Own vehicle and driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Traineeship Application deadline: 2 July 2021.
Traineeship Location: KwaZulu-Natal
How To Apply For Ithala SAICA Articles Trainee Accountant Programme
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST FORWARD A DETAILED CV,MOTIVATION LETTER IN SUPPORT OF THEIR APPLICATION, CERTIFIED COPIES OF QUALIFICATIONS,ID AND DRIVERS LICENCE (IF IN POSSESSION OF ONE)BY E-MAIL TO Traineeaccountant@ithala.co.za AND QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER
- LATE APPLICATIONS, APPLICATIONS WITH NO SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A REFERENCE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- STUDENTS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY HAD AN ACCOUNTING TRAINING OPPORTUNITY / INTERNSHIP OR ARE CURRENTLY ON ANY TRAINING,IN ANY ORGANISATION ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY