Joburg Metrobus is inviting all applicants to apply for the ongoing 40 x 12 months Professional Driving Learnership Programme offered
Professional Driving Learnership x40 (Targets Preferences- Female all races (30) & Male all races (10))
Essential Minimum Requirements
- Eligible ages between 18 & 35 years
- In possession of Grade 12 Certificate
- In possession of Driver’s license code C, EC1/04 or EC as well as a valid professional drivers permit (PrDP) or the ability to obtain one during the Program will add as advantage.
- Have a strong character and are customer focused
- Must be law-abiding citizen without a criminal record
- City of Johannesburg residence only
Learnership Application Closing Date : 23 August 2021
Learnership Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Salary Grade: R3 000 Monthly Stipend
How To Apply For Joburg Metrobus Professional Driving Learnerships Programme
Interested applicants can apply by registering on Department of Labour Employment Services South Africa database www.labour.gov.za website, select ESSA option then individual registration for employment tab or alternatively complete application at any labour centre.
NB: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY CERTIFIED COPIES OF IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT, DRIVERS LICENSE, AND QUALIFICATIONS, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.
NB: All applicants who meet the above—mentioned requirements are encouraged to apply. Metrobus is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The company will prioritise employment of Women; Youth; People with disabilities and those that will help improve its Employment Equity profile. NOTE: Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.