Kareeberg Local Municipality is inviting all applicants to South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The intern’s work programme will centre around the Municipality’s needs and may include work in the areas of budgeting, annual financial statement preparation, supply chain management, internal control, asset management, revenue management, expenditure management and financial reporting, client services and debtor services.
Applicants should be interested in gaining experience and pursuing a career in Local Government finances and have a desire to contribute to community development through participation in public Service.
• 3 years in B. Comm Accounting / Finance / Internal Audit/Economics or 3 years National Diploma in Accounting / Finance / Internal Audit/Economics
• Sound understanding of computer literacy, e.g. MS Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
• Strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn various components of financial management.
• Assist in developing financial policies and procedures
• Assist in compiling financial statements and management reports
• Assist in compiling the annual budget
• Assist in control and manage municipal bank accounts and investments
• Assist in the management of debtors and credit control processes.
• Assist in analysing reconciliations and finances
• Assist in effective manage the supply chain and manage assets and liabilities
Internship Location: Pietermaritzburg, Eastern Cape
Internship Closing Date: 03 June 2022 @ 16:00
4 X INTERNS (FINANCE) – CARNARVON
How To Apply For Kareeberg Local Municipality Finance Internships Programme
Applicants should note that if they are not notified of the outcome of their applications within 90 days of the closing date for submission of applications, they may conclude that their applications were not successful. The municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment following the placement of this advertisement. Please forward your application to:
Kareeberg Local Municipality
Head: Corporate Services
Private Bag X226
Application on the prescribed form should be accompanied by comprehensive CV together with certified copies of qualifications, ID Copy and Driver’s license. Incomplete CV’s will not be considered. Faxed and Emailed applications are not allowed.
CLOSING DATE: 3 JUNE 2022 at 16H00